The FGS library carries out library activity for the requirements of the faculty’s teaching and research. It is intended for students of the FGS, higher education teachers, higher education associates, scientific workers and external associates.
In this framework it carries out the following tasks:
- obtains, processes, stores and provides library material for the purposes of studying and professional work in the fields of education and research that is carried out at the faculty;
- obtains, forwards and access to bibliographical and other informational products and services necessary for the work of higher education teachers, higher education associates and scientific workers at the faculty;
- introduces the students to searching for information and library material necessary for the study process;
- collaborates on the coordination of purchasing material;
- carries out an inter-library exchange of material with other libraries;
- carries out other work that is determined by the law on librarianship and the operating of libraries and the FGS library rules of procedure.
Since 2017 the library is part of the University library of New University.