What is Career Centre?
The Career Centre of the Faculty of Government and European studies (FGS CC) represents the connecting point between students, graduates, the Faculty and potential employers.
What is the vision and mission of the Career Centre?
The vision of the FGS CC is to become a high-quality and effective institution in the field of career development and advisory service for young people and to become the main connecting point between students, graduates, the Faculty and potential employers.
The mission of the FGS CC is to enable an easy and high-quality entry to the labour market for young people and to improve the connection between the economic and the academic environment. With the help of additional education and advisory services, the FGS CC strives towards adequately preparing students and graduates for real employment and providing appropriately trained employees for the public and the private sector.
What is the purpose of the Career Centre?
The purpose of the FGS CC is to create a comprehensive support for students both on their study path and their career path. It serves as a tool for successful transition to the first job, using various workshops, presentations of professions, individual testing and advisory services to inform students and provide them with additional practical skills, which ensures high-quality employees for the employers.
The FGS CC is also friendly to employers that are looking for employees for their companies. The fgs CC strives towards cooperating with the employers and taking into account their requirements in the labour market. Depending on the needs of employers, the fgs CC shall try to steer students towards the professions in demand, while at the same time promoting successful students, advocating their career orientation and ensuring their promotion on the labour market.
What does the Career Centre offer?
The FGS CC offers various activities aimed at students, graduates and employers, aiming to improve the transition of students to the labour market and to increase the flexibility of their employment.
individual or group career and study consulting and career plan preparation,
• personality testing of students,
• providing information about possibilities for formal and informal acquisition of additional competencies and experience,
• advising students with special needs.
• soft skills training,
• lectures, seminars, workshops, round tables and other meetings and events aimed towards connecting the students with potential employers,
• presentation of employers at the Faculty,
• visits to the working environment of employers.
Providing information on:
job vacancies at home and abroad and options for employment,
• summer schools,
• study programmes at home and abroad,
• options for practical training at home and abroad.
with potential employers,
• with public employment services,
• with other agencies in the field of education,
• with other similar institutions.
Contact Information KC FGS:
Head of Career Center: Ana Kozar