- Students council
The Student Council of the Faculty of National and European Studies is the official body of students of the FDŠ NU, which is intended for communication between students and the management of the faculty and vice versa. We usually meet once a month or as needed. The sessions are open to the public, so anyone who is interested can join us.
The student council consists of representatives of students enrolled at the faculty. The student council considers and gives the competent authorities an opinion on the statute of the faculty, on all matters relating to the rights and duties of students, and accepts and implements a program of interesting activities for students in cooperation with the student community.
If the opinion is not taken into account, the student council can request that the competent authority reconsider and decide on the individual case. In this case, the decision is adopted if 2/3 of all members of the competent authority vote for it.
The student council has at least five members, and the mandate of the members of the student council lasts one year. The members of the student council are elected directly by the students of the faculty in elections. Elections are generally held in the second half of October. The method of announcing elections, the candidacy procedure and the procedure for conducting elections are determined in more detail in the Rules for Student Council Elections.
The student council makes decisions at meetings that are public. The decision is adopted if the majority of all members present voted for it, provided that the majority of all members are present. The work of the student council is led by the president, who is elected by the members of the student council from among themselves. In his absence, the work of the student council is led by the vice-president, who is elected by the members of the student council from among themselves.
The functioning and way of organizing the student council is more precisely determined by the Rules of Procedure of the student council. The rules of procedure of the student council are adopted by the administrative board of the faculty after the prior opinion of the student council.
Members of the Student Council in the academic year 2022/2023:
- President: Miran Murnik
- Vice-presidents: Ivan Kramberger and Jan Kočevar Polak
- Secretary: Nina Ilič
- Deputy Secretary: Robert Letić
- Study committee: Igor Kalabić
- Habilitation committee: Laura Gril
- Quality committee: Jan Kočevar Polak
- Disciplinary Commission: Vesna Bučinel, Deputy: Miran Murnik
- Members of the NU, FDŠ Senate: Miran Murnik, Ivan Kramberger, Jan Kočevar Polak
- Members of SC NU: Miran Murnik, Ivan Kramberger, Igor Kalabić
- All members are members of the Academic Council: Miran Murnik, Laura Gril, Ivan Kramberger, Igor Kalabić, Jan Kočevar Polak, Robert Letić, Vesna Bučinel, Nina Ilič
Let us briefly introduce you to some of our most important tasks:
- we accept and implement a program of additional activities for faculty students,
- we organize round tables and academic evenings,
- organizing professional excursions and tours of institutions, where students can acquire additional knowledge,
- we discuss and give opinions to the competent authorities about the school’s statutes,
- about all matters relating to the rights and duties of students, we take care of informing and informing students,
- we problematize and criticize problematic situations and, based on this, prepare concrete proposals for improving the situation.
The most important task of the SC NU, FDŠ is to represent the voice of the students to the management of the faculty. If you have problems or perhaps good ideas that would make studying at our faculty even more effective, please contact us as soon as possible at: firstname.lastname@example.org. At the same time, we cordially invite you to all the events that we will organize this year. Student greeting, ŠS FDŠ
You can contact them via mail.