The Habilitation Commission of the Faculty is a working body of the Faculty Senate, which consists of at least five (5) members elected by the Faculty Senate from among university teachers who meet the conditions for election to the Faculty Senate. A student representative is also included in the Habilitation Committee of the faculty.
Duties of the Habilitation Commission of the Faculty:
- gives an opinion in the election procedure,
- ensures the uniform application of the Criteria for the election to the titles of higher education teachers, scientific workers, higher education associates and research associates at the New University,
- also gives an opinion for the withdrawal of the title.
The habilitation committee of the faculty works at meetings convened by the chairman of the committee, who is elected by the members of the committee from among themselves at the first meeting. The term of office of the members lasts two (2) years and after the expiration of this period they can be re-appointed to this position.
The habilitation committee of the faculty consists of:
- prof. dr. Andrej Anžič, president
- Assoc. prof. dr. Liliana Brozic
- Assoc. prof. dr. Janez Čebulj
- prof. dr. Peter Jambrek
- prof. dr. Krešimir Puharič
- prof. dr. Dimitrij Rupel
- Igor Kalabič, representative of Student Council