The New University undertakes to make its websites accessible in accordance with the Act on the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications and EU Directive 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
This accessibility statement refers to the website of the Faculty of Government and European studies
To guarantee the provision of requirements regarding accessibility, the following adaptations have been systemically ensured:
- responsive design (adjusting content layout to screen resolution),
- display of content for users of assistive technologies (for example: screen reader, Braille display),
- keyboard navigation (for users who cannot use a computer mouse),
- the possibility of increasing the font size and changing the typography to a more readable one
- the possibility of increasing the contrast and viewing in negative contrast
- view the website in grayscale,
- change background color,
- underlining links,
- predictable operation of the website,
- enabled video recordings with subtitles,
- it is possible to equip images with alternative text,
- it is possible to use different levels of addresses.
The website of the Faculty of Government and European studies is partially compliant with the Act on the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications due to the exceptions listed below.
We constantly monitor the accessibility of the website of the Faculty of Government and European studies and improve individual accessibility elements. Nevertheless, some content does not meet all accessibility requirements as defined by the accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act.
Examples of such content are:
- scanned documents in PDF format,
- various complex spreadsheets with data,
- embedded videos
Preparation of the accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 4 April 2023 based on a self-assessment.
Feedback and contact information
Despite efforts to make all websites accessible and user-friendly to the general public, accessibility issues are occasionally encountered.
Notification of possible cases of non-compliance of publications with the provisions of the Act on the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications and requests to provide information in an accessible format can be sent by regular mail or email to the address:
New university, Faculty of Government and European studies
Žanova ulica 3, 4000 Kranj
In the event that you find deviations from the provisions of the Act on the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications, you can submit a report to the information society inspectors by regular mail or email to the address:
Information Security Administration of the Republic of Slovenia
MINISTRY OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Tržaška cesta 21