Study programme and level
|Lectures||Seminar||Tutorial||Other forms of study||Individual Work||ECTS|
– The definition of administrative procedural law.
– General and specific administrative procedures.
– Subsidiary and meaningful use of general administrative procedure.
– Administrative matters.
2. Basic principles such as the minimum procedural standards:
– The principle of legality.
– The principle of material truth.
– The principle of clients hearing.
– The principle of free evaluation of evidence.
– The principle duty of truth and fair use of rights.
– The principle of autonomy in decision-making.
– The principle of right of appeal.
– The principle of procedural economy.
4. The client and its representation.
5. Communication between clients.
6. Deadlines and restitution.
7. Costs of proceedings.
8. Proceedings at first instance.
9. Administrative acts.
10. Appeal as a regular legal remedy.
11. Extraordinary legal remedies:
– Procedure renewal.
– Modification and removal of the final decision with regard to the administrative dispute.
– Registration and cancellation of the final decision upon the right of supervision.
– Extraordinary cancellation of an enforceable decision.
– Annulment of the decision.