Study programme and level
|Lectures||Seminar||Tutorial||Other forms of study||Individual Work||ECTS|
– The concept, origins and sources of human rights.
– Civil and political rights I (right to life, prohibition of torture, right to liberty and security).
– Civil and political rights II (right to a fair trial, freedom of thought, conscience and religion).
– Civil and political rights III (freedom of speech, right to privacy, freedom of association).
– International protection of economic, social and cultural rights.
– Protection of human rights of children, women, migrant workers.
– Domestic and international procedural protection of human rights.
– Human rights, globalization and business.
– International protection of human rights and intercultural cooperation.
– Substantive and procedural protection of human rights.