Study programme and level
|Lectures||Seminar||Tutorial||Other forms of study||Individual Work||ECTS|
|Content (Syllabus outline):|
1. Information society, its basic characteristics and trends.
2. The impact of modern information and communication technology on society.
3. The influence of modern mnformation technology on law and administration.
4. Social networks and their use for private and business purposes and legal and other aspects of the use of social networks.
5. e-commerce, mobile commerce and legal and administrative services online (Legal tech).
6. Privacy and protection of personal data.
7. Computer or cyber crime.
8. Computer and information security.
9. Legal aspects and dilemmas of using modern information and communication technologies.