Study programme and level
|Lectures||Seminar||Tutorial||Other forms of study||Individual Work||ECTS|
1. Basic and more complex issues relating to social science theory and research.
2. Values and ethics in research process.
3. Professionalism and ethics of applied research methods.
4. Ability to use an interdisciplinary approach to study individual topics.
5. Importance of criticality, critical distance and analysis, and their application in resolution of problems.
6. Self-criticism as a factor of social science research.
7. Planning, preparing and conducting a quantitative, qualitative and comparative research.
8. Methods, techniques and structure of qualitative research. Structured interview, semi-(non)structured interview, participant observation, direct observation, content analysis, descriptive analysis, comparative method, Delphi method etc.
9. Method, techniques and structure of quantitative research. Various types of surveys, experiment, structured interview, semi-(non)interview, statistical research.
10. Methods and techniques of comparative research.
11. Case studies.
12. Mixed methodological approaches.
13. Multi-method research.
14. Preparing and holding a public presentation.
15. Preparing and presenting results of a research in a scientific-expert publication.